Discover the tastes and sights of historic downtown McKinney on this guided “Eat There or Be Square” food tour while enjoying tastings at 6 diverse eateries.
- All food/drink included in ticket price
- Perfect for birthdays and special celebrations
- Ideal for team building
- Contact us to discuss your event!
We’d love to give you a unique food tour experience for your private group.
Private group tours with Food Walks of Texas are perfect for:
- Corporate events
- Birthday celebrations
- Out of town friends
- Family reunions
- Girls Day Out
- Bachelor & Bachelorette wedding parties
- Networking groups
- Photography/Culinary/History buffs
- Private group tours are perfect for team building functions, corporate outings, and networking events.
- Highly unique and memorable activity for your family, girlfriends, or travel group.
- Exclusive and private experience designed for your group.
- Incorporate additional food and drink pairings to maximize the fun.
Custom start and end times outside of normal hours.
What to Expect
- We will collaborate with you to confirm all logistical and tour details.
- All arrangements will be agreed upon ahead of time by Food Walks of Texas.
- Customized tours and tasting adventures are available for larger groups – please inquire using the private group tour request form.
- Food Walks of Texas can accommodate any food allergies, aversions, and/or dietary preferences for your guests.
Have questions? Here's the most frequently asked.
Parking is available at nearby parking lots and on the street. Specific parking information will be provided on your ticket confirmation email which is sent after you purchase your ticket. Downtown McKinney Map.
The Downtown Area Shuttle, or DASH for short, is an electric, six-seat shuttle that scoots around historic downtown McKinney taking shoppers, diners, and visitors where they need to go. Best of all, riding with DASH is free! Just give him a wave or call 469-733-DASH and hop on!
The tours are held rain or shine because the food tastes great in any weather. Texas weather is usually good year-round, but we suggest you check the weather conditions for the day of your tour and dress appropriately. We also provide rain ponchos in case of sudden weather changes or if you do not have your own umbrella.
Still have questions? Visit our FAQ page to submit your own. >>